We get a lot of posts here on the Vidvox forums- we try to keep up as best as possible, but if you'd like a timely, well thought out reply, here are a few guidelines to follow to make things go as smoothly as possible.
1) Please do not double post, cross post, or "bump" old threads.
2) If you have a question, before posting please take a minute to:
• Go through the Tutorial Project that comes with VDMX to see if the topic is covered there. You can get to this by choosing the "VDMX Walkthrough / Tutorial" option from the Help menu.
• Search the online documentation- Choose "VDMX Help / Manual" from the Help menu, or point your web browser to http://wiki.vidvox.com
• Try searching the forums / google- your question may have already been asked by someone else.
3) If VDMX is crashing, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet and launch VDMX- our automated crash reporter will automatically send us the most recent error logs from your computer. Make sure to include your e-mail address so we can reply with any follow-up questions or suggestions. Please do *not* post your crash logs on the forums- we'll simply ask you to use the automated reporter.
4) If you think you have a problem or bug that does not involve a crash, choose "Report Bug" from VDMX's Help menu. Make sure to include an e-mail address so we can follow-up on the problem. Please do *not* post your bug reports on the forums- we'll likely ask you to use the built-in reporter instead. For other issues please send us an e-mail at support [at] vidvox.net
5) If you have any questions or problems related to serial numbers, licenses, or registration please send us an email or get in touch via our contact form.
- Dave & Ray