We get a lot of posts here on the Vidvox forums- we try to keep up as best as possible, but if you'd like a timely, well thought out reply, here are a few guidelines to follow to make things go as smoothly as possible.
1) Please do not double post, cross post, or "bump" old threads.
2) If you have a question, before posting please take a minute to:
• Go through the Tutorial Project that comes with VDMX to see if the topic is covered there. You can get to this by choosing the "VDMX Walkthrough / Tutorial" option from the Help menu.
• Search the online documentation- Choose "VDMX Help / Manual" from the Help menu, or point your web browser to http://wiki.vidvox.com
• Try searching the forums / google- your question may have already been asked by someone else.
3) If VDMX is crashing, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet and launch VDMX- our automated crash reporter will automatically send us the most recent error logs from your computer. Make sure to include your e-mail address so we can reply with any follow-up questions or suggestions. Please do *not* post your crash logs on the forums- we'll simply ask you to use the automated reporter.
4) If you think you have a problem or bug that does not involve a crash, choose "Report Bug" from VDMX's Help menu. Make sure to include an e-mail address so we can follow-up on the problem. Please do *not* post your bug reports on the forums- we'll likely ask you to use the built-in reporter instead. For other issues please send us an e-mail at support [at] vidvox.net
5) If you have any questions or problems related to serial numbers, licenses, or registration please send us an email or get in touch via our contact form.
6) Sadly because of spammers we've had to turn on temporary moderation for new members to the forums. After a first post showing you are a human the restriction is removed.
- Dave & Ray